Different transaction log for database/schema

От Ondrej Chaloupka
Тема Different transaction log for database/schema
Дата
Re: Different transaction log for database/schema  (Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I would like kindly ask for an advice whether and how the transaction log behavior could be configured.

I would like to have possibility to differentiate transaction logs for two databases or schema. I would need such configuration for my testing environment where I need to run simultaneously different tests using transactions. And I need to separate those tests for being sure that they do not interfere with each other. I'm using XA transactions in Java.

Is there some way how to reach such behavior? Or is it possible to define where to store prepared transaction for a current session?

Thank you for any hint or explanation how the things work in PostgreSQL

Regards
Ondrej Chaloupka